Friday, November 18, 2005



Special day for me!!!

God bless my 21th Birthday!!! Mum,Lisa,Ivy & me!
K-Dad,K-Mum & Me!

Where is Lisa?She is the one to hold the camera!

Atlantis Cafe @ Damai ...
Cynthia & me...
Wong,Evelee,Winnie & Me...
Kian,Lui & me!!!
Tan,Monica & me...
Eng Chung & me...
My cell group leader,Fui lee & me!!!
Christopher & me....we are both drummer for God!!!
Polly...Steph...& me...
Ellie & me... Eddie & me...
Donald duck @ Kelvin & me.... HoZhen,Joseph & me...
Jess....and me...
My sister,Pei Ling & me...
My best friend,Ivy & me...
My brother,HoZhen & me....
Bing Bing & me....



Wow...i like this...thank you!!!
Yummy!!!



Family photos....cell group members...


Family photos...Friendz!!!
Mei Jun & me....




I like this picture very very much....thanks Kelvin boy!!!




Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:59 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter