Wednesday, May 3, 2006


I mark this day, 3 May 2006,a day that i really commit myself for the church building fund.Before this,i asked myself that how can i be involve?What can i do to God for this new building?Well,i have no much money for this,honestly...

But today i get the answer that i want in cell group.God want me to give with my heart.He don't want me to give a big amount without heart.What Daddy want is my willing heart to give.He promise will surely guide me and i will never lack in money.I know i can't fufill this with my own strength,but with God's strength,surely i can do it !

At 1st,i just feel worry and scare to make that commitment...i worry i cannot do it...i feel my body is tremble that time...i thank God that at last,i willing to raise up my hands.Thanks Fui lee that pray for me.The fear,worry change into PEACE after she pray for me.

Thanks,Daddy....I love You !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:17 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter