Friday, June 9, 2006



What does rainbow mean to you? I saw rainbow this early morning when i reach my work place.Its very clear,just like it show in front of me.I feel surprise , happy , crazy bout it....then take a photo bout it..although it like not that clear in the photo but i saw it very clear...my mobile phone has limitation but God has no limitation...thank God that let me saw it that clear !!!

When i saw the rainbow,3things God remind me bout :
i) Genesis 8:21-22 And when the LORD smelled the pleasing odor, the LORD said in his heart, "I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I ever again destroy every living creature as I have done. While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease."
ii) God is always there and He will always be there even in the worst situation.
iii) God is the creater,He is the one to control everything.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:29 AM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter