Friday, July 7, 2006


Jeremiah 1: 6-9

6 Then said I:"Ah, Lord GOD!Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."
7 But the LORD said to me:"Do not say,'I am a youth,'For you shall go to all to whom I send you,And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
8 Do not be afraid of their faces,For I am with you to deliver you," says the LORD.
9 Then the LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me:" Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. "

Prayer meeting today.Pastor shared to us Jeremiah 1.But what really capture me was this 3verses.Its just like spoke into me.God always spoke to me at the right time.Although i am still young in age,but i will never be young in my spiritual life.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:45 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter