
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
wow...God hear my prayer...although i knw that it take a lot of time for me to upgrade myself to that higher level,but i will not give up...i will continue to run until i reach that level.
Thanks my leaders for giving me this opportunity...no matter how,i will try my best and of course do my best...i do all this for GOD not for men...be God's army...eventhough most of the time i can't really express what i want,but I will prove to everyone that with God's strength,I CAN DO IT !!!
Well,some of my friends can't understand what had happened and what i am talking bout in this recent posts...hmm...I din't post it here because i only want those who really care and want to know,know....i don't simply share this matter to everyone...just those close friends of mine and prayer partner of mine.If you think you are the one,welcome to ask me.Cheer~