Wednesday, August 9, 2006


I still remember last year around Nov or Dec,i am making a very big and difficult decision for my life.I have to choose to stay in a church and leave another one.I love both church honestly...i feel very pain to make that decision.One is a church i grown up since young and i serve in,one is a church that i can grown up spiritually...but that time,i clearly know that i need to stay in a church only for my spiritual grow...


Well,honestly i already have an answer in my heart that time,but i just don't want to make that very pain decision.I have no strength to face all this...but the Holy Spirit keep on forcing me to do so...is for my own good,i know...then i just share this to my cell grp leader,Fui Lee...and i am glad that she teach me how to face this problem...the solution is just to PRAY for this matter for one month and after that make a decision.I did....and in between,i share to Tzy jie bout this also..thanks for really teach me how to make this decision...hear the voice of God but not from me...


After one month,i still can't make that decision...my weakness...but i really asked God to confirm me His answer...I am glad that aunty Margaret spoke to me the vision that she saw.That happened during prayer meeting.Surprise me was,i don't even know her that time.God use a special way to confirm me.She told me that i am just like a rabbit that trying to hide...well,i am...then she told me not to hide again...face it by FAITH and STRENGTH from GOD...awesome Words from God to me...i cried and i can't even stop my tears....


But then,i begin to put my faith to God and trust that He will surely guide me...i made that decision then i meet up with my leader and told him my decision...i expect that he will ask me not to leave or whatever...but i am wrong...his answer is just,ok and go ahead !!! All my worries before this is just rubbish !!! Oohhssss!!!

I thank God for that decision i had made.Well,when i make this decision,i cried...cos i know some of my friends not really happy and support me bout this...but I never feel regret bout it...of course i still love them from that church...we still can keep contact,rite?But one thing is,mostly i miss the drum there...since i left,i never practice my drum skill....oh God,help me !!! lolx....


Well,thank God for lead me through this...thanks aunty Margaret that willing to share to me bout that vision...thank Fui Lee & Monica...without you both,maybe i still haven't make that decision...you both really understand me...Thanks Tzy jie...you really bless me and support me...I feel good when i know you bless me to leave ...thanks my leaders from that church...you all really pray for me bout this and also bless me to leave...i love you all..specially thanks brother Alex & Yi Ping jie jie.Thanks my cg members that be there to support me...thanks !!! Of course my dad and mum in Vancouver...i know you both really care for me....and also my bestfriend,Ivy...and also some others like Pei Ling,Jessie...and some others.... I love you all !!!




Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:59 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter