Monday, August 7, 2006


Sometimes...really...sometimes...just appear in my mind...why should i do all this??? What is the purpose behind all this??? Am i going to do all this for my whole life??? Sometimes i just can't understand why i am the only one that have to walk EXTRA miles...why others seems like so relax and free???


Well,some maybe think that i can learn more thing than others if i choose to walk extra miles...but do you all know that it is very hard to do so??? I always try my best to do all this...but does anyone appreciate what i have done??? Mostly the answers is NO...exspecially those "peoples"...seems like don't even understand my situation...seems like never stand in my side and think for me...

Lord,help me please !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:27 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter