Saturday, September 9, 2006


JAM Session...is totally cool...the best JAM for this year...but why this is the last one for this year...oh no !!!


Is true,sometimes i really feel that God is unfair...but then,God teach me something through the sharing from Mel...God is fair all the time...and God see things in His way...sorry,Lord for what i had done...


I am glad to see that God move so strong the whole night...specially when some of the youth willing to come to God and let the ge ge jie jie pray for them.That's the great moment...Thank God,Glory to God!!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:10 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter