
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Kekekee...seems like seldom post dy...pai seh pai seh !!! Orite,gotta update a bit now !!!
2 week ago,i donno what's wrong...nearly accident for few times...the 1st time happened on last sun when i was in damai parking.Wanna go to church actually...but then,i mostly knock a car...that car not moving...that car park nicely in a parking...Oh God ,what's wrong ???
The 2nd time is 2days after that...when i was on my way home for lunch...mostly knock by a car again...what's wrong ??? Well,i really can't understand ... and i don't want to know the answer also... just pray that God will guide me...maybe i really not able to focus .
This few weeks my life like mess up everything...i can't control my emotion...can't focus...can't do anything in a normal way...can't play guitar as usual...haiz...why ??? why ???
Life is so unfair...hopeless...dark...like no tomorrow !!!
Last sunday,i went to church...yea,I did...but was empty inside...Oh God,sorry for what I had done...I am really childish,emotional...Please forgive me,ok?
This few weeks I am pulling out myself from everyone...try to close myself...try to hide myself,just wanna be alone...no one else...trying to cool down...hmm...
But then,i really thank God that God still holding my hands even when i wanna give up from holding His hands...Honestly,i almost wanna take my hands off from Him...but then God love me so much...sent some angels around me,help me patiently...Thank You !!!
1st,wanna thank you my dear Zel,thank you that willing to be my friend...although just know you not too long ago,but suddenly we become a very good friend which share heart to heart.You are the prayer answer from God to me.Thanks for be there always...and teach me how to think possitively,how to trust God...
2nd,wanna thanks my dear sis,Jocc...although you are far away from me and so busy with your study,but yet you willing to spent time for me,just to encourage me,help me...and of course pray with me...I am so touched.Thanks for willing to be my sister + friend.
3rd,Christine M is the one...thank you...you are the one that make me like suddently awake...and once again resubmit to God...I really love you...and i really can't understand why everytime after i chat with you,i really feel good,and relax...the only reason i can get now is,you are the angel from Heaven above.I am so touched when you told me that i can give you a call when i need you.I know this is truely words from your heart...cos you are so busy also,but yet you willing to try your best to be there when i need you.Thanks,Christine!!!
Of course there are few more friends that help me in this few weeks...thanks a lot !!! I am now back to God again...Help me to stand firm...cos I am so weak...I love you all !!!