Friday, September 15, 2006


One More Moment~Cover By Sun Ho

Verse 1
Dont take too long to say
"I love you" to the ones you love
Cause time has a time of habit of slipping away Out of the clear blue sky when lightning strikes On a sunny day
Just take me and keep me from the rain

Pre Chorus
And the words that seem so hard to say
Come out when you've gone away
Just stay a little while and hear me say

Chorus
That I want you here tonight
And I need you by my side
For just one more moment
for just one more moment with you

Verse 2
Turn away to say gooodbye
To each and every word that passes by
Like a distant memory
And time keeps slipping away
And time will turn to grey
And time will be the one who holds you down

Prechorus
And the words that seem so hard to say
Come out when you've gone away
Just stay a little while and hear me say

Chorus
That I want you here tonight
And I need you by my side
For just one more moment
For just one more moment with you

Ending
Sometimes time will treat you bad
Before you even know whats wrong
In the end it hits you hard
Please tell me you'll be strong.

I hear this song for more than 80 times from afternoon till mid nite....why? I also not that sure...just this song is really touching my heart...For just one more moment,I need You by my side...For just one more moment,I wanna be with You.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 1:37 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter