Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Chris Tomlin-See The Morning
(Special Edition)

tomlin_desktop2_sm
1) How Can I Keep From Singing
2) Made To Worship
3) Let God Arise
4) Everlasting God
5) Glory In The Highest
6) Awesome Is The Lord Most High
7) Glorious
8) Uncreated One
9) Rejoice
10) Let Your Mercy Rain
11) Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
12) Enough [Acoustic]
13) Made To Worship [Acoustic]
14) How Can I Keep From Singing [Acuustic]
15) Over Me [Demo]

Blessed by this album...thanks Jon for it ! Recoment this album to all of you...cos it's worth and bless.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:28 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter