Tuesday, October 31, 2006


24538243743293l

What a meaningful picture...sorry,JR for steal ur pic...but i really like it very much...this reminds me again bout the promise from God above to me.

Life goes up and down...but God always promise will hold me hands in hands...He will never leave me alone...Thanks,my dear Daddy...eventhough I always made you sad,but You never leave me alone...friends may not be around when I need them.but You will always free to be there!

Sometimes,just wonder why God let this and that happened...I really can't understand "why"...but I choose to believe You will answer me slowly...in the right timing...



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 6:20 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter