Wednesday, October 11, 2006


This post special to my dear friend,Monica

I pray

I pray,for I am nothing
I pray,for I clearly know I neeed
to seek Your will as it's shown to me
I pray,for I am searching
I pray,for Your love is what I need
On my knees,through the valleys You walk with me



Some things I only wanna let You know;
cause no one loves me like You,my Lord
though tears of pain may fall out,

You're with me I have no doubt
As day break Lord I wanna cry to You,

'cause You so love me,You'll pull me through
the strength that I need I receive every morning,

Your grace is all I need

Be strong,my friend...this lyric suddenly came into my mind and just feel so strong that wanna share this to you...take good care & Daddy is there for you !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:36 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter