
Monday, October 9, 2006
We also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance. --Romans 5:3
Are you facing a difficult test? Then praise God! Under His wise control, everything that happens to you, whether enjoyable or painful, is designed to develop perseverance. That's why suffering saints can glory in tribulation.
Get this from my devotion...is nice...so just share to you all here.
Last nite was the final practice...face problems of course...but i believe nothing can hinder us from worship God...mr D,you has to run away cos my God is bigger than you,AMEN!!!
All right,God,I promise that i will lock myself in room tonite and practice the songs...tuesday go out drinks with tine tine maybe,wednesday nite go to S- house to practice one more time...then thursday...hey,this is totally not performing,is worship !!!
We as a team will serve God with one spirit,one heart.I am willing to sacrifice and let God use me...Thank God that I am patient enough to teach her...I'm surprise also...cos i can't play keyboard but I manage to teach her the way...do you think this is my own strength ??? NO,is GOD !!! Well,thank you Lord,and all glory to You !