Thursday, October 26, 2006


woooosss...5days hollidays over dy!!!

Was this really holidays for me? At 1st plan to really rest myself...but then turn up to so many programs...erm...a bit tired after all...but worth!

"Mission 281920"
Get this name from Matt 28:19-20...Was awesome...really wordless to describe it! Thank God for such a great spirit in my mentor...thanks for the willing heart to be patient,sacrifice so much time just to build me up to become a disciple of God.Well,the process will be long (maybe)...will be hard (for sure)...but I won't give up that easy...is time for me to upgrade myself to a higher level.

Thanks my dear Paul (A-n-n-a),you are awesome !!! Suddenly,God put you in my life...thank God for the opportunity to partnership in worship...you really help me a lot...specially all those questions in my mind.

Well,am I ready to pick this up? Don't simply step in if I not really ready...I know I am not good enough but am I willing to pay the price? Am I allow God to use me?Am I willing to obey?

Honestly,I am not that sure.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 1:55 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter