Sunday, November 26, 2006


Joy To The World / A Christmas Prayer

Every year at Christmas
All I can see
Are pictures of the things I want
Around the tree
But this year's a little different
I'm not thinking of myself
So my prayer for this Christmas
Is for somebody else

So I pray...
Joy to the World
Peace for every family

God I know you're listening
And you can hear
The need of every broken heart
And all their tears
I don't have a lot to offer
Just this one simple prayer
That this Christmas everyone would know
Somebody cares...

So I pray...
Joy to the World
Peace for every family
Hope when life is hard
Light when everything seems dark

I Pray that every hungry soul
Will be filled and will be warm
That not a single,solitary child
Would suffer harm

And Lord we find their ending
As we take another view
My hope is that this Christmas prayer
Would somehow come true

I pray...

Humanity would rise
And join with me
And together we'll sing

Joy to the world
peace for every family



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:55 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter