
Sunday, November 19, 2006
well...I'm sure some might like to know how my bday goes...well...honestly,I din't celebrate it...just really nothing special that make me wanna celebrate it.
Since now I'm in Matt hse...nothing to do...then jz share a bit bout my bday.
After work,home for lunch...wanna spent some time with family member...well,only my mum & my youngest sis were there...After that,plan to sleep a while...cos really tired...but then...out for drinks with Mei Jun...wakakaka!
Went to church ard 3.45pm...Hav practice for Mission 281920...well...thank God that I'm the 1st one to share bout my 5 thanksgiving things...I'm really bless!!!Well...one of the most "blessed" things was...they all pray 4me before the meeting ends...I really feel the power from God to me when They all pray for me...really strong...I can feel the Holy spirit fill me that time...Fui Lee also spoke something into my life...which I really need it that time...thank God.
Well,have dinner with some church friends after that...of course with my dear mien mien also...after that just hav some drinks again with Matt & miean mien...only reach home ard 11++
I just feel soooo blessed...I get a very unexpected gift from someone...well,actually from God...God gave it to me through her...thanks! I was so touched when she mention that she wanna blessed me with few hundred...for me to buy the coat,vest..and all those things...well,that's what i pray to God since the day I made that big decision...God answer me so fast...even b4 I join in the ministry...well,I donno its enough money or not...but I gotta trust Him will guide me...this is one of the biggest blessing and gift I get for my bday this year...thanks for ur blessing!
Friends,I just wanna say thank you for all ur blessings,msgs,present,hug...everything! I am not that good in expressing myself but try to understand me...I am learning how to express myself in a better way...give me some time...Thank you & I love you all !!!