Tuesday, November 7, 2006


Why am I not good enough ?

Well,to be honest,this is my question to myself.
I am bad in expressing myself...bad in sharing with others what is deep in my heart...Some might think that I am not willing to do so...but I am not...just I really donno how to do so.

I'm now still in the process of learning this...Friends,please give me some time to improve myself in this area.And I know my Daddy will help me to have a breakthrough in this area.

Life can be so unfair sometimes...is true! But,this is also a chance for me to grow and move into a higher level.Well,to become a real disciple of Christ is not easy...need to pay the price...and die to self...Yea,die to self...die to self!!!

Learn to give thanks in good and bad thing...easy to say bout it...but hard to put into action...but once you tried it,you will understand what I mean here...no matter how,I gotta do it!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:14 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter