
Sunday, November 5, 2006
Yesterday,after Mission 281920,dinner with Fui Lee,Zel & Danny...the topic was about joining ministry...I din't talk that much...just I was listening...after the dinner,when Danny sent me back to church,I just wonder how to ask him bout my question...but God open a way for me...Danny is the one to help me start bout it.
Well,I really thank God and praise God for Danny.He spent time to really explain to me what does WT all about...I knw he was really tired after the whole day...but he still willing to spent time...and help me...Thank you,brother!
After that,when i drove home,I keep thinking bout it...I really think that I should not hide myself anymore...I should give myself a chance to try it...at least observe it 1st before I step in.God will help me if this is really His calling to me.
Well,today after service,straight away I meet up with Fui Lee...I just wanna knw how she feel bout me.Am I ready...is this my time ? Well,praise God that my leader gave me a very positive answer...I am bless ...I just don't want to waste my time to delay and delay this again...cos I had delay quite a long time dy...I had waste my time for thinking too much...ya,true,this is one of my weaknesses.God,sorry!!!
Hmm...wanna thanks all those that encourage me bout this...If you are the one,you will knw what I mean here...I can only say "thank you" for support me specially in prayers.