Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Do you ever fall down and hardly get up ?

Well,I experienced it...it's totally pain...but I learn something through this...

Sometimes when we fall down in our life...is hard to stand up again with our own strength...sometimes we need God's help...sometimes we need other peoples to help us...We as living stone need each other...and support each other...

Actually i wanna post a picture of my leg here..but someone advice me not to...later you all will vomit...well,I think this is the 1st time I can hardly stand up cos is too painful for me...but I still wanna thank God that I din't cry...haa...thank God that the 2kids is safe...although i have to pay the price and suffer for it...but at least the 2cute kids are safe...Thank God !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:41 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter