
Monday, December 4, 2006
I'm back....after one week din't update my blog....life is so busy here...my schedule almost pack for this month...God,please give me strength !!!
Pastor shared bout "JOY"...is true that I can't share my joy to others when i din't have it...God is the only one that can give me the real joy...I WANT IT !!! so that I can share to others...and also serve Him joyfully...
I know I need to sacrifice in some area after i commit to the team...specially in time & money...but I'm willing to do so...cos His love is bigger than anything...my life is for Him!
Thank you Lord giving me so many true friends around me...specially my Paul in mission 281920...I realy feel better after sharing out to her...at least someone understand my situation,my feeling...sometimes,i really wonder,why there are such a nice friend like her? But I'm clear that all this is becaus of His's love...so the only thing i can say is "Thank you and I love you!"
Also,I received a msg from my dear friend jz after mission 281920...I'm touched,truely...yea,that's was a very simple msg,but is more than enough for me...(wanna cry dy).
She is my friend that always willing to be there when i need her...though can't always meet,but for a "true friend"...relationship will always be there and strong !Well,thank you,Lord for her in my life...also,thank you tine tine !!!