
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Audition
On this coming saturday.Well,I not too sure is this the right timing for me or not...but I gotta try and give my best...that's only what I can do...God,please remove my negative mindset !!!
Meet up with my mentor just now...well,I am really touched !!! You are there to give everything that you can...just to help me...without expect anything from me...I thank God for her...I really mean it from my heart!
No matter good or bad time,life still have to go on...I'm learning to overcome all those bad feeling in me...I know I am not good enough...maybe I am bad...yea...I am...but I gotta change from time to time...I know that my leaders really support me,and I appreciated it...help me,just to overcome all this...I am learning very hard just to be open to you all...I am weak in this area...but I am learning and trying my very best.
Oh yea...before I forget,thanks tine tine for last nite...I love you all !