
Thursday, January 25, 2007
AWESOME GOD !!!
P zone combine cg meeting today...was really awesome...got some new faces as well...
Well,I am da guitarist + backup singer during da worship...Last nite during the practice time,that guitar already "sob sob" ...then just now...when da worship leader was praying,I found that my guitar got problem again...connection problem...no sound come out from the amp...then I said a very simple prayer and asked God to help me...
I tried to change the wayer...but she end the prayer already...I was like Oh God,everybody look at me..oh God,everybody waiting on me...help me...but God works...the guitar was back to normal...just the sound a bit bla bla bla...those who were there get what I mean lar...
Overall,we are improving this time...YEA ...we are really improving...but,there are many things that we really need to improve again...
Fui Lee's sharing was sooo touched...I guess everyone catch something through her sharing ...Thank you,Fui Lee !!! God spoke to many of us through you !!!