Monday, January 1, 2007


Happy New Year !!!

It's 2007 now...a "New" year dy...Thank God for this !!!

Well,went to kundasang on the very 1st day of 2007.We enjoyed a lot there...nothing much that i want to share...but prayers work...it was raining when we on our way to there...but after that,the rain stopped for the 1st time for the whole week....weeeee !!!

Hmm...my new year resolution...I have...but,not that good to share it out here right? Those my "true" friend will know bout it....

Anyway,here are some of the photos...using my hp to take all those photos.

DSC01806

J-bread ...got story and meaning behind...for more info,ask me or Mr Tan

DSC01809
This is wat we have for lunch...

DSC01810
It's nice...but too bad...after our lunch,stil raining...can't walk there and take photo...

DSC01812

DSC01830

DSC01827
I'm scare...honestly,I scare walk that bridge...and I'm the only one shouting when i cross the bridge....

DSC01835
Nice right?

DSC01836

DSC01842
Wa...

DSC01847.

DSC01850



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:59 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter