Wednesday, January 17, 2007


If you receive the same verse from 2 person in 2days,what does it mean? I don't think that is just so "ngam" ..I do believe there is a meaning behind it...I experience this 2days ago...and I do believe this is what God told me through my monica and john. Anyway,thanks both of you !

Well,today in cg,I do pray in a very different way...which I seldom pray like that...but I do believe I need to do so...well,few days ago,she keep on appear during my prayer time...then just now,while prayer time...she appear in my mind again...I keep on struggling...and I don't want to pray it out...well,sorry God for not obey You at 1st....

As usual,I just pray when my turn...but then I feel like something wrong...I feel that strong I need to stop praying what I was praying that time...then finally I stopped it...for few seconds...then I obey to God and start pray for her in God's way....well,why i do so? what the purpose behind? I not too sure...but I just do my part and leave all to God...He will do His part.Just sister,God is always there for you!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:51 PM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter