Friday, January 12, 2007


JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW

JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW
FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO
LITTLE ONES TO HIM BELONG
THEY ARE WEAK, BUT HE IS STRONG

YES, JESUS LOVES ME
YES, JESUS LOVES ME
YES, JESUS LOVES ME
THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO


I am now trying very hard to hold on to Him. I am weak...really weak...need strength & joy from Him.I really can do nothing with my own strength this time...

Maybe I am over stress...but I gotta learn to let go...let go...and let go...help me !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:13 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter