Monday, January 8, 2007


Joy

Well...as I was doing my devotion just now...that 2 messages really ster me...do I have the real joy that come from God? Well,I am not sure bout it...

Life is hard over here...problems keep on chasing after me...will I able to stand firm in every circumstances? I not sure...but I really trying my very best to hold on to God.

There are few of my friends asking me,that why I'm that quiet recently...well,i realise bout this also,I agreed...but don't worry,I will be fine...just I need time & support from you all.And I thank God for those friends that willing to be with me in this period.

I have to learn to be an overcomer in Him...I am weak but He is strong !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:53 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter