Monday, January 29, 2007


Mission 281920

Feel glad bout it...I experienced a very great worship time.The anoiting was so strong,although I play so many mistake during the worship time...guess and hope no one catch me...LOL !!!

Well,back to the topic,Fui Lee did pray for us...When she prayed for me,she just stand beside me,just like a friend stand beside me and comfort me...well,she told me that God is not just a God to me...He is also my friend...ya,that's very true...My tears just dropped.

After that,Anna just came and give me a real hug...that was what I need !!! Thank you Lord for sending Your angel for me...I told myself not to cry...but just out of control !!! Anna keep on telling me that God love you...God love you...God love you,Pauline !!!

Well,some of my very bad feelings just taken by God after all this...I praise God for this !!! Let's move on !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:50 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter