Monday, February 19, 2007


DSC02137

Image062

Few of us had our dinner together...near warisan...erm...taste good? ok ok lar...nothing special...I mean the food...keke !

Well,spent my time with family on the 1st day of CNY...early morning,go po po's hse...then go to tradisional church...after that,back to po po's hse again...her hse full of peoples !!! After that...home for lunch then zZzzz...Had dinner with my yi yi & family...then went to zel's hse...this the 1st day of CNY.

Today,at the morning,watch vcd at home...I think I watched 5cds...LoL !! Went to Monica's hse around 1pm with Hozhen...we eat & chit chat there...meet others there after a while...after that,went winnie & Ellie's hse...then we have our dinner.

I went to Ivy's hse after dinner...then go midnite movie wit Hozhen & a friend...LoL !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:57 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter