
Monday, February 5, 2007
THANK GOD
Well,I just told God that I really hope I can join my sis's graduation on may...I din't expect much...din't really know how God will help or turn this around...but...
Just now,I just asked ellie bout the price for air ticket...at least I hav to know,am I effort to pay it or not...but then she told me that hav promotion now...wow...save a bit $...but then more surprise me is,she willing to accompany me there...wahsai !!!
God hear my prayer...God answer my prayer...at 1st I wanna give up from going s'pore cos quite expensive for me,also no one accompany me...but then,God is faithful !!!
I even wanna give my sis a big supprise,just suddenly appear in her graduation...but then,I think I better don't...I will cry if she give me a bigger surprise...wrong date or time or whatever...LOL !!!
Well,I just wanna do somethin for my sis...this is my only chance to join her special graduation...I just want to support her...one of the most important person in my life !!! I hope that God continue to open ways for me & ellie...Hope can find a place to stay.