Monday, February 12, 2007


This morning,before service start,zel came to find me...she suppose to go to the children church,but she just purposely came to find me.

She give me a deep hug...well,thank you...for what you've done.I truely appreciate it from my heart.You know it's just so hard for me to share out or to express myself...but thank God for such a good friend like you.

That hug really comfort me...I din't expect she will do it...but she did it.That's the way that can really comfort me when I am sad...bad...or whatever...LoL !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 4:51 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter