Thursday, February 8, 2007


TRUST

I put my trust in Him...I wanna learn to be faithful to Him.Help me,oh Lord !

Well,I truely feel bless cos as I know,I have no strength to make this decision to S'pore,specially make it within one day...that's really not me !!!

I truely believe as God open door for me to go...He will also provide me...more than enough for me...Just need my faith to trust Him.Wanna learn to overcome in many areas...I can do it with His strength!!!

Wanna thank you Ellie...for her big sacrifice...I never think that she is the one that sent from God to accompany me...I thank God for her from my heart.God is awesome...now even eddie also wanna go with us...GREAT! At least have a guy to go with us...keke!!

I learn something through this period...well,as I keep on planning since last year...but no one accompany me,also no financial support...I almost give up...but then,God start to work when I start to give up...that's my God !!! LoL !!!

I know great thing will happen soon !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 6:13 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter