Saturday, March 17, 2007


3Months 22Days

After around 3months 22days,I become a member of WT today.Went throu my vocal test just now...hmm...kinda hard...I mean that test...but Thank God for it ! Nothing much I can say...I just wish to give my best to Him.Mayb one day I can become musician?not too sure...still far away ~!!

This morning,went to take a look at that car again.Just a very special feeling in me...I guess is "peace" from God....indeed,it is !!!

Around 3pm,bro called and told me that,it belong to me now...Wee !!! I was having worship practice that time...and I told Anna...and she like blur blur tat time...lol ! And the 1st word came out from my mouth was "thank God" ...indeed,this is truely a big blessing from God to me...THANK YOU LORD !

I experienced God's blessingsss more and more...I still remember one year ago,when I start my tithes & building fun...I really struggle bout it....but then,now I begin to experience the blessings...in many areas...!!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:04 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter