Sunday, March 25, 2007


Opps...I guess I need to update a bit bout this few days.Yest,as usual,hav my WT practice.Well,I like the way they practice...well,they don't treat it as worship practice but they treart it as Worship.That's the attitude i should carry.

Mission 281920 after that.I now more clear bout cell ministry...well,that's really not easy...but all thing are possible in God right? oh yea...1st time play guitar with ah boy in mission 281920...not too bad arh...cos I dint actually focus in my skill and his skill...but I focus in worship.LoL ~

Well,today...after service,go to kk to find my vest...finally,I get it...Thank God !!! Looking forward for it soon ~

DSC02273



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:01 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter