Tuesday, March 6, 2007


Save One more for Jesus !

Heard an awesome news today through chc video sermon.My x-favorite singer,Jay Chou accepted Christ few weeks ago...I never think bout this before...thanks for his best friend,Liu geng Hong that willing to share Gospel to him...most importantly,all Glory to God !!!

Well,last monday,a very good friend of mine told me a bad news...she was sad...and I was sad for her too....but most important thing is,we need to stand up from where we fall down...and continue to move on.

To my friend that I mention just now,I just wanna tell you:

"Be strong !!! My God understand how you fell...and He promise He will never let go of your hands...always remember that never let go of Him !!! He loves you all the time...eventhough sometimes you can;t feel Him around,but He never leave you...When God seems far away,guess who moved ? I love you,dear !"



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:02 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter