Saturday, March 10, 2007


Today is a long day for me....I mean...my schedule is totally pack... !!!!

After work,suppose to have my vocal test but then cancel last min due to some special and acceptable reason...fine...then still have to rush to church for worship practice.Rarrr !!! During practice,Im headache...I just donno why...mayb~~not enough sleep gua ~

After practice,Mission 281920 at 5pm...wow...Im now more understand bout spiritual gifts...thank God for all this gift..~~hmm...Im glad that I bring my song sheet...I just cant remember da lyric and chords...Im not that pro...so I need it~~ anyway,thanks Fui Lee that pray for me...awesome feeling in me...I can feel myself is burning inside...Thank God for tat~~

JAM at 7.30pm...wow...my 1st time join this...I mean,for year 2007.Is totally fun...I love it...meet wit dann,aaron...and money...I cant really remember his name,he just tell me to call him money...so tat's wat I can remember...well,I just chat wit dann tis morning...I mean,I just knw her...then I meet her at da nite...just accidently meet her...well,isnt God awesome? Well,I not sure why...when I meet her...there are such a special feeling in me...I mean not from me...is from God...I not really knw how to describe it...but I knw one day I will knw wat God want me to do...God gav me a special gift like this...so I knw God will lead me and show me what I need to do for her ~~

After JAM...the only thing I knw I need to do is...."makan"...Im too hungry after whole day long...I mean too hungry dy...then,went to take some food before back home...I saw dann and friends when i drive pass the church...but there are cars behind me...so,I turn one more round...just to ask what's going on to them...but then,they all tell me that they are waiting car~~oh okie...I just go home...cos Im too tired dy...my energy finish dy...

Tat's my weekend...although tired but feel joy for it...!!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:55 PM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter