Monday, April 23, 2007


Blessed !!!

I am truely blessed to have some of you that really care,love and help me throu out this period of time.Well,sorry for those I din't share this matter to...cos I can't...I can only share to those above me.Share the right thing to the right person.I just don't want to kill my friends around me.I mean if I just simply share to any of my friends,I am just like killing them.Get me?

Specially thanks for:

~ Anna
*Sis,thanks for keep on remind me that I'm God's precious daugther.No matter what happened,God is still God.No one can take away Him from me.I love you,sis !

~Momo
*Thanks for this wonderful leader of mine.Well,I truely appreciate what you've done.I knw you are busy with your stuff,special this moment,but then,you still make it...just for me.awesome !

~Zel
*Thanks for willing to be there for me even in my "down" time.You are such a special friend of mine.You are just like a special angel that always with me.I thank God for you.

~Tine
*Another special angel in my life.I still rmb that day when I shared to you...you are not surprise at all...but give me those encourage words...even offer me ur bed...hey,that's not easy eh~Thanks,my dear!

~Jocc
*Eventhough we seems like far from each other...but you are trying ur best for me...thanks a lot.And you are such a great prayer partner of mine.

I guess I only shared to this 5person bout this matter.And I thank God and all of you for really be with me throughout this period of time.I will take good care and overcome it.Love you all !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:58 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter