Thursday, April 5, 2007


Isaiah 43:5 (New King James Version)

Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
And gather you from the west;


p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:29 AM:
hey wanna share smth with ya

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:34 AM:
in isa 43:5

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:34 AM:
it says Fear not, for I am with you...

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:34 AM:
but in today's prayer meeting a bro had a revelation

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:34 AM:
he said God

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:35 AM:
* he said the emphasis wasnt's on Fear not

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:35 AM:
cuz we have always thot fear not was the emphasis

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:35 AM:
but ti's actually Iam with you that is the emphasis

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:36 AM:
smtimes will just forget how good our Father is to us..

p h i n e y ~ sent 05/04/2007 1:36 AM:
=]

Thanks jocc for sharing this to me...jz right "timing"...yea,God is wit me...I gotta give my best in tonite's cg combine meeting.God is with me...and I can do it !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:43 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter