Sunday, April 29, 2007


Seriously,can I just leave it? Am I making the wrong decision since the begining? I hate this kind of feeling.I hate when people force me to make a decision,oh well,din't even give me a chance to choose myself.Why do all this to me? Why must I sacrifice her just for you guys? Are't you know that,this will really make me feel bad to her?

Priority? What is priority? Don't you know,she is very important to me? She is one of the most important person in my life. How can I do this to her just because I wanna make someone feel happy? Am I wrong? Well,I am wrong but...SORRY.I make that decision unwillingly...cos he force me to do so.

I am tired.I am really tired for all this.I think I should leave.All this stretch me until I can't stand anymore.They all don't understand.Oh well,I don't blame cos I am the one din't share out..but do I have any chance to share?



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:43 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter