
Monday, April 9, 2007
Since I have a bit free time now,so wanna post soemthing..but should I? I try to make it not tat clear..so If you can get it..good...if can't...is ok ~
Well,I am going to s'pore by nex month...this will totally a big challenge for me...I mean a challenge for me to put my trust in God...why? cos I totally no $ liao after brough my bobo...I'm like a poor paupau now...but then? I still gotta choose to believe,since God blessed me and open a way for me to go...SURE HE WILL PROVIDE ME...This is just a test of faith to Him...ok ok...honestly,a bit hard for me too...but I still gotta stand firm...cos without Him,I don't think I can hav this trip...He blessed 2friends to accompany me there...that's a big blessing dy.Well,financial problem is a problem for me...but that's not too big...cos my Daddy is much bigger than the problem...so yeah !!! Relax ...
Another thing in my mind now is...hmm...how to describe it? Well,this is not really a good thing to me...I am scared...I lost my peace that time...serious de...I donno wat to do that time beside pray to God.This the 4th time happened in my life...everytime it's just more scary than the past few times...what can I do? what should I do? How can I stop that happen again? well,I hav no answer.