Sunday, April 15, 2007


You Alone

Fill me with Your love
Heal my brokenness
I pray, come touch me once again

You keep all my tears
You’re my hiding place
I know, Your love will never change

You’re all I need
You’re the only one I seek

I will live my life for You
My heart is safe in You
Draw me close to Your embrace
That I may see Your face
I want to know You more
Let my heart be pure
With all I am
I live to sing Your praise


I love this song.Touched my heart.Although there are many probs around me,but then God told me that He is still my God.Maybe I am still not that good enough,but then the point is,am I willing to submit to Him or not?

Thank God that heal me step by step.I need Him.I truely need Him.Please don't leave me alone.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:04 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter