
Sunday, May 20, 2007
My 1st trip to spore ended.LoL ~
I still remember how God open door for me to have this trip.Gotta share a bit bout this trip.
One year ago,when I knw that my jie gotta graduat,I tell myself that I wanna join the graduation since that's only once in her life.But then,I asked,how? cos I din't have financial support & no one accompany me.Then,I just like put it aside and sometimes just pray for this.
Then,few months ago,just b4 CNY,I tried t search the price for air ticket to Jb.I asked ellie bout it cos she is expert in this.But end up the result is,ellie wanna accompany me to s'pore.I was like can't believe it at that moment.In my heart,I knw this is His will.And I take a step of faith to book the air ticket,although I not sure I can have financial support not.
After 1 or 2 weeks,another surprise for me.Eddie also wanna join both us to s'pore.I was like...wow...how can God move in this way? But then I thank God for eddie.At least have a guy wit us better.
When I was in da process of preparing this trip,of course i face some problems.but then I still put my trust in Him :)
Just the few days before my trip,God opens door again...He allowed some peoples bless me financially.Specially those who I never expect.
1st day of our trip,we reach s'pore ard 3pm.Er ge & jie drive us in.Well,this is a surprise for me also...cos I only knw this 2days b4 my trip.Well,I knw this is God's blessing to me.After we reach s'pore,jie bring us to visit her bible school.Well,I love that place.Just so nice and quiet.
We reach hostel ard 4.15pm.Well,when I step in that place,I feel like a bit disappointed.Specially when we face some problem in da process of check-in.The boss is a bit rude I think.
After I went in da room,I start to change my mind.I start to thank God eventhough I may feel not tat good for this place.But still,I thank God.
Went to china town wit ellie,eddie and john.Just walk around there and take some look only.
2nd day,went to sentosa island.Spent my day there.I am trying to enjoy in sentosa.Take some photo of course.I like the underwater world & dolphin.That's so nice.After that,went to harbour front mrt to wait for jocc to bring me to cell grp.Of course,walk around and buy something to bring back for others.Well,just buy some only.
Jocc find me ard 5.45pm then bring me to cg.Well,I am quite blur wit the mrt over ther cos I am weak in direction.What I rmb was just,go in and out the mrt for few times until I feel that myself can't balance well cos the mrt move quite fast.Take a bus b4 we reach the place for cg.Well,that place quite a nice place I can say.
Well,I enjoyed the cg very much.I wish I can join it every week.I really wish.I love the way the leader lead the cg.I like the members there.They let me feel the "warm" and they really friendly although I am shy,but they din't left me out.
A question that derrick,the leader post to us...and I catch it and really think bout it.Can I still worship God when I have nothing?Can I still worship God even in a very tradisional church?Can I ? Well,I can't 100% have this answer.But I gotta learn in this area.
After cg,Jocc hav to sent me far far away back to the hostel.Well,that's quite late and I thank God lastly,derrick accompany me & jocc cos I really feel not good if jocc sent me alone.Well,jocc and derrick hav to take bus home after that cos it's too late.I AM SORRY ,ok? cos I feel like I trouble you both.
The 3rd day,after take out breakfast at central,went to attent my sis's graduation.We manage to shop a while b4 we went.LoL ~ That's great oh ~
That's my 1st time to attent such a graduation from bible school.I thank God that sis graduat dy...and of course,I will continue to pray for her de.The graduation was in a very tradisional way and that's a chance for me to learn.
Meet up with fui lee at nite.We haven't meet up for more than one month.Thank God cos I knw she is doing well and learning fast in chc bible school.I pray that God will continue to be wit her and guide her.We will meet again after few months :)
The 4th day,wake up early,prepare to go to church.Well,I am glad that finally I can join chc service.My DREAM CHURCH for so long.Thank God for this chance !
The place just so nice & big.I'm like can't believe what I see in front of me.LoL ! Thanks jocc for bring me there...and the jacket...well,there's really cool.I still feel very cool eventhough I wear jacket.LoL ~
I like the way they worship,word...everything.I enjoyed very much.I pray that I will able to visit again...I mean very soon.After service,joe drive and bring us to take our lunch at jb then to airport.I thank God for him,although jz knw him for 2days,but he's willing to help us.Well,I knw...God open door once again ~
Thank God that bing bing ge ge fetch me from kk airport & bring me to take my late dinner...ard 10pm..LoL..I eat a lot...cos I'm hungry.
Well,I thank God for this trip.I learn something from this trip.God open my eyes to see something.Praise God.
I am blessed to have a friend like jocc.Well,although she is young in age,but then she is not young spiritually.Well,I will appreciate her in my life and learn from her.Although this was our 1st meet,but from the way she speak,lead cg,worship,pray,communicate wit members,arrange things,time management...I can see how mature she is.I pray that God will rise her up into a higher level.Thanks jocc for willing to be my friend + sis in christ.Thanks for bringing me to cg & service.Thanks for really care and nice to me.I promise I will do the same thing to you if one day you visit to my place.Love you,sis !
Feel glad to knw derrick,the cg leader.He is such an anointing leader.I learn something rom him too.He is just so sensitive to the Holy Spirit.The way he lead cg is just so different from my normal cg.That's new to me...but God spoke to me through him.I wish I will keep contact with him...and learn more from him.
Came to knw eugene in cg.Well,while cg meeting,I learn the way he play guitar.Just so different from others.I knw that he is not a simple guy...I knw that he is strong in his spiritual life.He just can flow together wit derrick...This is the area I need to learn so that I can become a better guitarist in my cg.
There are few more friends in that cg that are strong in spiritual.Well,I will try my best to keep contact with them...and learn from them.Cos I wanna to be strong in Him.
Wow...a long post eh...LoL ~ lastly,thanks john for the gift,thanks jocc for the book and a small gift.I guess that book really suit me in this moment.You knw wat I mean right?
Anyway,thanks my big Daddy once again for being so good to me.Thanks for all friends from chc.Thanks for all my friends that care for me.I love you all ~