
Monday, May 7, 2007
My dear,
I know how you feel right now.You feel that you are trying to make others happy but you feel unhappy right? You feel that you lost something,and that is "joy" right? So amny problems and so many things happened right? Seems like no one understand you and you also dont want to explain much right?
but dear,there is one thing you need to learn is...don't give up that easy,yea? I knw this is easy to say but hard to put in action...but why don't give urself a try? cos Daddy never leave us...sometimes we are the one to let go our hands from Daddy's hand.
Still remember the song "hold me,never let me go,change me,I want the world to know,you are living in me,God I knw You never let me go" sing it from ur heart,ok? Tell urself to be strong...and tell urself that,you can do it...
Well,I will always try my best for you.Just let share to me whenever you want.I love you !