Wednesday, May 23, 2007


ad_emerge07_070328
Oh Gosh...I gotta miss EMERGE...btw,will try to make it nex year...EMERGE 2008 !!!

Faith_New
Thanks my dear jocc for this book..I guess this book gotta help me a lot.I think you not ngam ngam buy this book for me,but has a purpose behind this.I guess God gotta speak to me something bout faith,cos this is what I need right now.Thanks,my sweet angel !

Also thanks momo,you keep on encourage me not to give up..never give up !!! Thanks momo for trying your best to be there for me when I really need someone.Love you !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 1:13 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter