Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Upload some of the photos.Small part of it.

DSC02399
My lunch @ JB

DSC02400
Look nice ~

DSC02402
I love this one...serious...I love it ! ABC with corn,peanut + red bean !

DSC02404
John & me ...

DSC02409
Take this photo cos of Mr Tan...get what I mean?

DSC02410
Look nice...taste nice also !

DSC02423
Hehe ~
DSC02419
Love this book shop ~

DSC02411
Introduce to you guys...this is my dear jocc...I love her yo ~ LoL ! We are sister in Christ + prayer partner !

DSC02425
Can you find me there?

DSC02426

DSC02427



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 4:17 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter