Wednesday, May 9, 2007


WHY ?

Thousand of "why" ... I can never get any answer.

What serena told me is true i guess.I gotta believe what she told me.Although I dint see any improvement in me...but then,she told me she saw improvement in me...I really cant see anything...but then...oh well ~

I just can't overcome this...I really not sure how long I gotta take to jump out from this...but I thank God for few friends around me that din't give up on me...and encourage me all this while...Thanks !!!

Chat wit dann a while...I just feel more comfortable when I share to her...although she can't help much...but that is more than enough...Love you,sis and I thank God for you !!!

A question : Do I have the love of God in me ?



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:27 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter