Sunday, June 17, 2007


Am I giving my best to Him? yea,from my view,I think I did. Maybe in others think that I din't...but is that really too important? I don't think so...different people different view.It's ok ~

During service,just suddenly the word "punctuality" just came into my mind.Straigth away I asked God what does it mean.Thank God that I get the answer.That word is for a good friend of mine.I did share to her in love.And I praise & thank God that she accept it

Went to visit a friend after serv...I feel sad for her..really,I feel the pain for her...sometimes,I really can't understand why certain thing happened...and what's the purpose behind...but yet,friend,please stand firm ok? please don't keep on blaming yourself...it won't turn the situation also...it will only cause you to be more "down" and "down"

I am actually feel tired after whole day long...but,then...I wanna spent some time in prayer.I took my phone and start to take a look in my contact...and I start to pray for some of them.I guess there are 20 over of them...and I start to sent a simple prayer to each one of them. Wow...I did it...I did it ~
oh yea...one more thing...I lead prayer this morning...Oh God !!! I was too nervous...really too nervous...untill I can't lead it well...oh well,that's okie...as long as I give myself a try...and this is already a breakthru for me yea ? yea...Well done,Pauline !!!

hmm...yea...I wanna buy a mp3 ... which model yea? how much it cost yea? i think mp3 is more than enough for me...cos...tat's enough for me ~ Any idea ???



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:57 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter