
Friday, June 22, 2007
As per selected by leader,I gotta share my praise report/testi tomoro during disciple meeting.
When I 1st received the sms from my leader...without thinking much,I just replied "yes" cos no point and no reason for me to say "No" right?
After that,just so suddently...I knw what I wanna share bout
That's totally a big "BREAKTHROUGH" for me...why? For those friends that knw me quite well,they understand...for all this while,I hav a very big prob in me...I can hardly express myself well...I can hardly share what I actually want to share
But this time...I gotta share in front of 10+ ppl...I knw...it's not too many ppl...but...well...I am nervous...but I CAN DO IT !!! well,if you ask me to sing in front of them...I will not feel scare...but if share/speak...I will
Anyway,I gotta have this breakthrough tomoro.Will post the detail bout what I shared nex week. YEAH ,I CAN DO IT !!!