
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Gotta break the record...answer all the survey !!!
Eye Color:
[ black ]
Hair Color:
[ black + red ]
Favorite Color:
[ Of course Red ]
Favorite Band:
[ Planetshakers ]
Your Hometown:
[ Kota Kinabalu ]
Nickname:
[ overcomer-jc ]
Birthday:
[ 18 Nov ]
Left/Right handed:
[ Right ]
Favorite Music Artist:
[ Jay,Anthony ]
Favorite Music Band:
[ Planetshakers ]
Favorite Song:
[ Zhai Ni Shou Zhong by Joshua Team...the song that lead me back to God ]
Favorite Place:
[ A room that has drum set...yea...seriously...that't the place where I can release myself ]
My First Car:
[ Kancil ]
My First Kiss:
[ I guess when I just born ]
My First School:
[ sunday school ]
Fav pop artist:
[ Jay ,David , Anthony, Liu Geng Hong ]
Fav pop song:
[ recently You Ni Zhai by Liu Geng Hong ]
Fav rock artist:
[ May Day ]
All time fav song:
[ Zhai Ni Shou Zhong by Joshua ]
Other music genres I like:
[ Christian ]
Other artists/bands I like:
[ Planetshakers , hillsong , CHC , Joshua ,CCC ....]
Which religion are you?
[ Christian ]
Which church do you attend?
[ Glory Christian Centre ]
Have you been Saved?
[ ya ]
How old were you?
[ saved when I was 12 ]
Have you been Baptised?
[ ya...when I was 15 or 16...can't rmb ]
Which version of the Bible do you read?
[ I have NIV ...but currently using Internasional Children Bible...I love this version ]
Would you ever deny God?
[ Not sure...I hope I won't ]
Do you listen to Christian Music OUTSIDE of Church?
[ sure...always ]
Name Some Christian Musicians:
[too many... ]
Do you Pray every night?
[ ya...sometimes even say Amen in da morning ]
Do you Pray more than once a day?
[ ya...sure ]
Do you share the word of God with others?
[ ya...I love to... ]
When was the last time you read the Bible?
[ Last nite ]
What is your favorite passage/verse?
[ Joshua 1:9 ]
Where is your Bible right now?
[ At home...but hav another version in my mobile phone... ]
When was the last time you went to Church?
[ Last sunday...D next generation sunday ROCK ]
Do you participate in your Church activities?
[ ya...always ]
Who do you go to most for Religious help?
[ My leaders ]
Do you think it's okay to drink or do drugs?
[ ok...as long as know how to control ]
Do you celebrate Christmas?
[ sure...can't wait for this year ]
Do you celebrate Easter?
[ ya...my cg had Easter party eh ~ ]
Do you give a donation to church?
[ No...I give tithes & building fund ]
Do you believe in teaching your children to pray?
[ that's a very important thing...I will do it ! ]
Do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
[ sure...it's in da Bible ]
Do you find yourself in tears quite often in Church?
[ LoL ... yea ]
Do you pray before meals?
[ ya ]
Do you believe it's right to pray out-loud?
[ nothing wrong what ]
Do you believe it's right to pray in school?
[ sure,no problem ...I did it also ]
Do you repent for your sins often?
[ ya... ]
Do you consider yourself a Christian (if you are another faith, list it.)?
[ I am ]
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your savior?
[ ya...can't live without Him ]
Do you believe the Bible?
[ ya...that's why I read it always ]
Do you know that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life?
[ You are the way,the truth and the light...we live by faith and not by sigh for you... ]
What do you believe will happen after you die?
[ meet Him ]
Can one sin be worse than another?
[ No...sin is still sin...no matter its big or small,serious or not serious ]
Do you believe in the power of prayer?
[ ya...prayer is powerful ]
Do you believe God created the earth? or the Big Bang theory?
[ God is the one ]
What is the most important thing in your life?
[ beside Him ... beside those ppl around me...I guess is music ]
Are you thankful for what you have?
[ ya...I thank God specially for those important one in my life ]
Do you love your enemies?
[ trying to ]
Are you afraid of what people think of you?
[ Depands who she/he is ]
Do you try to set an example of Christ?
[ Try to ]
Do you help others in need?
[ I will always try my best ]
Do you only help people if you can benefit from it?
[ no ]
Have you ever went to a Christian concert/festival?
[ I did...I love concert ]
Did you ever save anyone and bring them to Christ?
[ ya...winnie is one of them ]
How do you feel about luke-warm Christians? (people inbetween christianity)
[ you can only be cool or warm...same principle ]
Do you believe God has a purpose for you?
[ ya...for His glory ]
Do you believe in miracles?
[ why not ? ]
Do you try to help those who are unsaved?
[ ya...this is also a way to show God's love ]
Is being a Christian hard work?
[ It's not easy ]
Do you try your best to follow Jesus' example?
[ ya...eventhou sometimes I fall ]
What is the hardest thing about being a Christian to your opinion?
[ Follow God's way ]
Have you learned a lot as a Christian?
[ ya ]
what's your favorite music style?
[ Rock ]
do you listen ONLY to christian music?
[ No ]
how many christian concerts have you been to?
[ I can't remember...more than 10 ]
in your cd collection would you say you have more male or female artist
[ Male ]
if you could be the lead singer for a christian group who would it be
[ My own band ... LoL ]
what christian song fits your life right now
[ CCC ]
Whats your favorite concert you've ever been to?
[ Planetshakers concert ]