
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Hey,dear,I wanna stand up from where I fall.hmm...it's seems so pain this time...but then,You will never let me go right? cos You promise this to me...so You gotta help me.
Sent me your angel around me...help me to go through this period of time...erm...someone special from You yea...cos You always give Your best to me right ?
I gotta spent more time wit You...or maybe we yamcha together? Well,I just can't wait to dwell in Your presense.I love You cos You 1st love me.What else I can do for You ? You let me know yea...step by step ya...Don't make me cry yea !
Oh yea...which mp3 I should buy yea? You knw I wanna buy one just for You...I just love the songs from You...well,sometimes allow me to hear little bit of those good liu xing songs also lar...ok ?
erm....thank you for the sharing in my cg...it was great !!! I love when momo told us...thank and praise You when we face problems in ministry and everything else...oh yea...that's great..Help me a little bit in this area yea
all right...friend,I am a little bit tired dy...talk to You later yea.Nite & I love You ! "
My prayer to God after back from cg...LoL !